Admission Requirements & Procedures For New Applicants
I – Parents' Interview
- original & photocopies of the applicant's – (a) NSO authenticated birth certificate (b) baptismal certificate
- original & photocopy of parents' marriage contract.
- duly filled-in Parent Information Sheet and Student Information Sheet
- 1 pc. 1 X 1 colored picture of child.
- photocopy of the report card for the last school year completed
- certificate of good moral character (for highschool applicants only)
* The original copies of documents are needed for authentication purposes.
II – Entrance Examination (will be scheduled after the parents' interview)
III – Enrollment
- original copy of the report card for the last school year completed
- 4 pcs. 1X1 colored pictures
For Applicants Who Come From Schools Abroad
Please submit the following documents in addition to the requirements above:
- Original and Photocopy of passport ( original copy is needed for authentication purposes )
- Results of any standardized test taken at his former school. Include explanation of the tests and the norms used.
- Transcript of records.
- Explanation of marking system.
- Two letters of recommendation from the school last attended (i.e. Principal and Homeroom Teacher or Guidance Counselor)